These terms and conditions are legally binding for your use of the website at Ogaats.co.za
Acceptance of Terms
All information on the Ogaats.co.za website is provided by Ogaats. Any unauthorised copying, reproduction, retransmission, distribution, dissemination, sale, publication, broadcast or other circulation or exploitation of the Content or any component thereof is an infringement of copyright and other intellectual property rights
The engines on this website are intended solely to assist the user to report municipal faults and receive feedback at users’ request.
You shall not:
- Use Ogaats.co.za in case of emergencies or while driving or while operating heavy machinery.
- Use this website for either that the above-mentioned purposes. Any illegal misconduct will be dealt with according to law of the Republic of South Africa.
- Report any municipal faults using another person’s identity other than yourself without such person's permission;
- Report any municipal faults using the name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person;
- Use a name, email, telephone number or Ogaats account that is subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization; or
- Use a name that is a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene or otherwise unlawful.
- Submit text or pictures that might in any way be offensive or illegal.
Last updated: 2014/10/28